Bringing a Knife to a Gun Bringing a Knife to a Gun

LMAO

That was f@#$ hilarious man! The animations are so simple but you did it in an extremely cool way, I mean the camera and shit is awesome! The flash is just extremely funny! Great Job!

Techno > Metal Techno > Metal

ARE YOU INSANE!!!!

Techno is crap compared to metal and if you wanna even put a animation saying its better than you better make it alot better than that!

Carbonwater responds:

Nuh uh.

Assortment of Magic Assortment of Magic

Very good

The animations were awesome and I loved that you used Mr. bungle that is one of my favorite bands ever!

The Rhombus The Rhombus

Great game!

It seems like just another helicopter game but it is completely different! It turns and shit that don't suspect! I like the challenge! Keep it up man!

Bubble Wrap Game Bubble Wrap Game

It's a good concept

It was kinda redundant, I would have like to hear different noises instead of just "pop". Maybe let the gamer choose different sizes of bubble rap and they make different noises than the others. Just have fun with it and make unique. Also add a replay button or something.

Draw'n'Run Draw'n'Run

That innovative

I like that, it was a new idea and kinda fresh after all these other drawing games. I liked how the level would move but it could use some redesigning. Maybe put in some more ink and new audio. All in all it was good and I think you should make a new and better version.