Bringing a Knife to a Gun Bringing a Knife to a Gun

LMAO

That was f@#$ hilarious man! The animations are so simple but you did it in an extremely cool way, I mean the camera and shit is awesome! The flash is just extremely funny! Great Job!

Techno > Metal Techno > Metal

ARE YOU INSANE!!!!

Techno is crap compared to metal and if you wanna even put a animation saying its better than you better make it alot better than that!

Carbonwater responds:

Nuh uh.

Assortment of Magic Assortment of Magic

Very good

The animations were awesome and I loved that you used Mr. bungle that is one of my favorite bands ever!

Kuai Ninja Kuai Ninja

It was pretty good

The action could have been a little more fast pasted but otherwise it was good. Keep it up.

Yet more utter shit Yet more utter shit

huh

I think you should have put more into it. The next you make something that just loops make the person do more that go up and down.

Aqua Teen Hunger Phoenix Aqua Teen Hunger Phoenix

It could have

It could have been cool and funny but it just needs work. The audio and the mouth movement didn't match up so you need to work on that. I love the show and this could have been really funny.

The Spider The Spider

It wasn't bad

The animations could be better. The audio really needs improvement and next time don't show a drawing of your dick.

MrBobo64 responds:

noted, but I did need you to know what we were dealing with here. Thank you.

Dance-Time Dance-Time

MR. BUNGLE!!!!!!

The animation/art is good but and the music kicks ass but it was too short for me. If you made something like that for one of their songs that was a full music video that would KICK SO MUCH ASS!!!!

Holy crap a miracle Holy crap a miracle

Redundent(my spelling sucks)

It was kinda cool but if you would of made the little thing do different crap every once in a while it might of been better.

TehDiseased responds:

You don't get it, do you?

War in Downtown Toronto War in Downtown Toronto

Keep at it

I thought it was good but you could of done it better. It was a little to fast and the animation could be more smooth. For a first try it was pretty good. If you keep it up you could make some pretty cool flash videos.

Rational-Delirium responds:

Thanks for the review. There are lots of things in that cartoon that could be better, but after doing 1500 frames of work it's pretty hard to go back and fix it all. Don't worry, I haven't stopped animating, and the quality of my submissions should get better because my brother and sister are helping me now (mainly with art).